You need to define some basic project settings in Qualtrics before you can use a Survey with SurveyTester.
- Log in to Qualtrics and select your project. Select the Survey Tab at the top and to the left, select Survey Options (1). Inside the General Options, select Show Question numbers (2). Go back to your project definition.
2. Use the Preview Button to get the Survey Preview mode.
3. Qualtrics opens a new tab with the Survey Preview. Select the Share Preview Button at the top right corner.
4. Change the permissions to Public (1) and copy the link to the clipboard (2)
5. Create your project in SurveyTester using the copied preview link. Your project is now set up, and you can start testing.